SHIPPING & RETURNS
1. Deliveries are limited to Switzerland, the European Economic Union and United Kingdom (England, Wales, Scotland, North of Ireland). Other countries can be delivered upon request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Except for special cases or unavailability of one or more products, the products ordered will be delivered at the same time.
3. All deliveries are sent to the address entered by the buyer at the time of ordering and confirmed by MY MARACUJÁ in its email order confirmation within three (3) to ten (10) days maximum from the date of receipt of the order (for the limited countries set out in article 5.1 above).
4. Delivery is free of charge to the consumer (for the limited countries set out in article 5.1 above).
5. Your shipment will be delivered by SWISSPOST and according to their shipping terms and conditions.
6. If the delivery time as stated above is exceeded and not justified by an event of force majeure, the buyer may request the cancellation of the sale in accordance with the applicable law and obtain the reimbursement of the amounts paid during the order process provided such order was not received.
1. The buyer has a right of withdrawal he may exercise within fourteen (14) days as from the date of delivery of any not suitable product. To this end, the buyer should ask MY MARACUJÁ a return form by email at email@example.com. Upon receipt of the email notifying the return, the buyer must print a copy and attach to goods which must be returned to the address indicated.
2. MY MARACUJÁ will exchange the product or refund the buyer the price charged, according to the wish expressed by the buyer, if the withdrawal was made within the period specified above, and provided that the returned product was not worn, used or damaged, is in the condition it was when delivered and is accompanied by a copy of MY MARACUJÁ’s email notifying the return. Costs of returning the product(s) are the responsibility of the buyer.
3. These return fees will be refunded to the buyer only if the products delivered and returned to MY MARACUJÁ within the statutory deadlines were not consistent with the ones by the buyer or were defective.
4. If the buyer has expressed the wish to be reimbursed, MY MARACUJÁ will refund the amount invoiced within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt of the product by MY MARACUJÁ. Refunds will be made to the corresponding payment card or PayPal account used to place the order. If only part of the order is returned, the buyer will be responsible for the delivery costs.
5. While MY MARACUJÁ tries to be as accurate as possible in the product descriptions, because many of the brands carried on the Website offer products that are handmade (one-of-a-kind), and/or upcycled (a process of converting waste or useless materials into new products of better quality or for better environmental value), MY MARACUJÁ does not guarantee that the product picture on the Website will be an exact match with the item the Buyer receives.